Friday, March 23, 2012

Unfolding Enigma -" Dazed and Confused"

The mind had always been occupied and involuntary,
mesmerized but here I stand, so acutely mute.
Stance of the heart is now inclement,
but the power of thought rendered incompetent.

Was it known,a mere glare would leave me intoxicated,
would never have touched an effervescent wine,
have witnessed eyes that would narrate tales in a blink
but baffled to see a kind which could melodiously sing.

                                                                                                  
Who won’t adore that petalled , subtle curve of yours,
affixed by the creator, as the last piece of that perfect collage.
Bedazzled must he be left, who is to receive thy smile,
pulse would have skipped a beat but after that left pounding.

 Interpretation of an enigma, is a juvenile thing to do,
what urges me to this relentless pursuit, I don’t have a damn clue.
They tell me, “There is more than what meets the eyes”,
“depends on what you’re trying to find” I just say
Maybe finding a piece of lost bliss, maybe a whole paradise.







No comments:

Post a Comment