Monday, February 20, 2012

Of God and My Rantings!


What is the whole world and its conventions about? Where are they leading us to? A substantial labyrinth which just keeps on entangling as you grow in time but the question here is, “Is just growing in time enough to justify the life  you spent?”. How do you get to know if your purpose is served or not? “God knows everything,God is omniscient.”, then why don’t  we get to know? Is our existence so plebeian and worthless that we are not even entitled to learn about our own lives? The list would go on and I would still be standing blank here without even a tinge of white over my pitch-black mind.

God to me is the person who controls everything  and still manages to keep it subtle,heights of elusiveness is ’him’ but then why are you under  the hood? Why don’t you just tear out the benign sky and liberate your thunderous rage on the iniquitous? I pacify myself by thinking that maybe  ignorance is actually bliss and he is working in his own mysterious ways. “Ah mortality, you make us believe I a  fruitful grope in these dark ages.”  That is the most fascinating thing about us humans despite of knowing and having a full understanding of things we manage to let ourselves fall into delusion and be contented with our act of escapism.

But God did not design conventions,humans did. We are the ones who have caused the division of society into sects in “his” name. What if the whole world was just one religion or none at all, just envisaging such a world  gets my motor  running, (snapping out!) not feasible right?. If religions about spirituality  and moral conduct then why do the supremos  of religious handling lay so much emphasis  on worldly traits and materialism. If I follow a life of strict moral conduct and lead a life of  stability, then no one should get to decide the definition of blasphemy for me. If I follow my God and his word  then shouldn’t I be entitled to make my life decisions without any kind of interference, be it the choice of my partner or my attire. No one in the world should have he authority of deciding what is right for me and ‘right’ in our world is just a matter of consensus , what we are most comfortable  believing in. We are so engrossed n our self-created bubble that it would be very much dolorous to break out of it. Maybe it is just the right time to come out of delusions and a explore an entirely different dimension of spirituality and then actually see it develop into  a ‘better  tomorrow’.

No comments:

Post a Comment