Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zealed Out

While I read about the possibilities of parallel universes and the implications of their existence, I wonder if there were an another me in some other parallel universe who was very much chilled out and maybe even a billionaire with awesome super powers. A few months ago I promised to myself that i will certainly change the way I was and even succeeded to an extent but then there is this bitch called the "insight",that you cannot just turn away from, at least I cannot.

Too damn right Emerson!
I just close my eyes to envisage and analyze the results of this which might be a forced metamorphosis but the days of pledging and resolutions have been left far behind and that too maybe for good. "What is this all about?, Where is is this all going?, Where is this going to culminate?" keeps circling my head  like an endless loop. I hope it ends sooner than I think it would last. But then I am more than happy because to have something that seems intriguing could always be better than being just blank. How do you even decide what you want in life and even if you somehow manage to come up with a decision what makes you think it would quench your thirst of satisfaction. Would money be able to do it? would fame? human intimacy? spirituality? an emulsion of all these things? or like the conventional being this life would end with a bunch of  futile resentments. Maybe I would never get to know, the only option I have would be to let it all go sway with the flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment